|Adding a Calendar Group Schedule in Outlook 2003 & 2007 w/Exchange|
Tripp W Black on 11/11/2008 at 03:39 PM
Category: Email F.A.Qs (Non-setup)
|In your Calendar view w/in Outlook perform the following:|
1. In the Actions menu, click the "View Group Schedules" option.
2. In the Group Schedules dialog, click "New".
3. Type a name for your group and click "OK".
4. Add the other people to add to this schedule besides yourself by:
4a. Click "Add Others".
4b. Click the option "Add from Address Book" (unless you want to add someone using a public folder).
4c. In the Address Book, select the users you wish to include. Click "OK" when done.
5. Click "Save and Close"
To view your new schedule:
1. In the Actions menu, click the "View Group Schedules" option again.
2. Select the group you created above by its name. Click "Open".
The Free-time or Busy information needs to be refreshed manually once opened. To refresh:
1. Click "Options".
2. Click "Refresh Free/Busy".